IPT (Inborn Potential Talent Test)
This is a latest scientific gift for kids and adults which through we can analysis and welly known One’s potential talent, Nature of brain, Intelligeney (IQ, EQ, CQ, AQ) best input learning sence, particular learning methods, study tips, best subject selection, department selection, carrer and profesion selection, personality details and many more. That is very necessary for one’s pick Succesfull life.
The Process of this test is IPT Test, Scientific Study of finger prints. The term was coined by Dr. Harold cummins, the fathers of American Finger print analysis. The process of fingerprint identification had been 300 and more years researched and 200 more years succesfully used.
- Scientists researched skin ridge patterns and established that the fingerprint patterns actually develop in the womb and are fully formed by the fourth month of pregnancy.
- The main thrust of scientific Dermatoglyphics research has been directed into genetic research and the diagnosis of chromosomal defects. Over the last thirty years or so, more than four thousand medical research papers have been written on the significance of skin-ridge patterns!
- Significant investigations have been carried out into the Dermatoglyphics indicators of congenital heart disease, cancer, intestinal disorders, A lzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, autism as well as other forms of mental illnesses. Most of this research has only been published in International medical journals.
- Senior Director at Harvard, Professor of Cognition and Education.
- Author of more than 20 books, Most famous being one on “MultipleIntelligences” called “Frames of Mind”
- Has 26 Honorary degrees & was selected in “Top 100 Influential Thinkers in the World”
After years of extensive research he defined 8 intelligences. The multiple intelligences he defined are
- The ability to think in pictures and visualize future results
- The ability to imagine things in your mind’s eye
- The ability to perceive spatial information
- Those with strong spatial intelligence are often proficient at solving puzzles. This intelligence is high in artists, photographers, pilots, painters and architects.
Verbal Linguistic Intelligence
- The ability to read, write, and communicate with words
- The ability to use language to express one’s thoughts and to understand other people orally or in writing
- They tend to learn best by reading, taking notes, listening to lectures, and discussion and debate.
- This intelligence is high in writers, lawyers, philosophers, journalists, politicians and teachers
Intra Personal Intelligence
- The ability to distinguish among an individual’s own feelings, to accurate mental models of themselves, and use them to make decisions about life.
- The capacity to know one’s self, Careers which suit those with this intelligence include philosophers, psychologists, theologians, writers and scientists.
Logical Mathematical Intelligence
- The ability to reason and calculate
- Enables individuals to use and appreciate abstract relations
- The ability to manipulate numbers, quantities, operations, etc.
- Many scientists, mathematicians, engineers, doctors and economists function in this level of intelligences.
- Allows one to distinguish among, classify, and use features of the environment
- The ability to discriminate among living things and to see patterns in the natural world
- Careers which suit those with this intelligence include wild Life Photographer, naturalists, conservationists, gardeners and farmers.
Inter Personal Intelligence
- Enables individuals to recognize and make distinctions among others’ feelings and intentions
- The ability to work effectively with others and display empathy
- Careers which suit those with this intelligence include politicians, managers, teachers, and social workers.
Bodily Kinesthetic Intelligence
- Allows individuals to use all or part of one’s body to create products, solve problems, or present ideas and emotions.
- Using the body in highly differentiated ways for expressive, recreational, or goal directed purposes
- People who have this intelligence usually enjoy acting or performing, and in general they are good at building and making things.
- Careers which suit those with this intelligence include athletes, dancers, actors, surgeons, builders and soldiers.
Musical Rhythmic Intelligence
Musical intelligence is the ability to make use of the relationship between pitch, rhythm, and timbre.
• Those possessing the musical intelligence enjoy playing instruments, singing, and drumming, and they like the sounds of the human voice, environmental sounds, and instrumental sounds.
WELCOME TO GCI
Human Brain is the highest property to every human being from kids to adult. It is scientifically proved that we just use our brain only 3 - 5%, but the rest in in sleeping mode...
+91 - 8001716141
+91 - 9800482739
ISO 9001:2015 Certified